View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 07:46 AM   #28
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Well, I haven't lost interest. I'd like to find the time to re-read the whole series before diving into the next book when it comes out - but I won't start too much in advance, because that would be running the risk of finishing before the book comes out.

(Plus, it will cost me some more money, because I got the first books as paper books, and now I probably couldn't stand to carry the weight around, so I'll buy them as ebooks)
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote