View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 06:35 PM   #36
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
3 x 3 is a waste
Very certainly in theory, but from photos I found around it seems that the tinted parts of the filter only cover a fraction of the film.
Like a BRG/BRG/WWW .
Pls see parallel thread at
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...=329162&page=7
and previous.
It may suggest that they got better results by limiting the tinted areas.

Quote:
c) Coloured balls in the milky white liquid. This has no dark shades unless there are also interspersed normal white & black shades
K balls among C, M and Y ones give dark shades. Controlling different kinds of balls in the same cell is the breakthrough of ACeP.

EDIT: though it seems that ACeP is a CMYW immersed in a K fluid

Quote:
I've seen red/black ones but it's not clear how those work
I cannot check sources now (using palm instead of desktop), but I remember a three states system (like pos, neg, neu for K, R, W) which cannot allow the usual 16 shades.

Last edited by mdp; 07-02-2020 at 06:10 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote