View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 10:44 AM   #19
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Ambiguous. It does not really work like that for all of the population nor for the one I would call relevant.
For what my kins are concerned: libraries logging who reads what = death of libraries.
(And I read on electronic displays since the nineties.)
The "laggards" you mention are only part of the resistant.
Libraries have logged your reading probably since before you were borrowing from them. And certainly for longer than ereaders or digital reading was a thing. So itís a bit hilarious to me that anyone can claim logging your reads is the death of libraries
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote