View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 07:30 PM   #84
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
We've watched the old series Murphy's Law with James Nesbitt as an undercover cop. Not bad but gets a bit depressing in the end.

Then McCallum with John Hannah as a forensic pathologist. It was OK but I've now seen Hannah in this, Rebus and Spartacus and can't say I'm much of a fan.

Lastly a fun New Zealand miniseries Blue Rose with a Scoobie gang of misfits trying to find their friend's murderer and righting a few unrelated injustices along the way.

The Acorn original Dead Still that's currently airing looks promising...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote