View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 01:08 AM   #80
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
There is a FireOS 6 (7.x Nougat) and your 2018 8th Gen Fire HD 8 should be running FireOS 6.3.1.5

I have my doubts about Amazon upgrading it. So far, the only Fires getting FireOS 7 (9.x Pie) are the new HD 8's and last year's HD 10. The Fire 7 from last year is still running FireOS 6.

Try updating your Fire: Settings --> Device Options --> System Updates
Hah, it is older than I thought. It is 7th generation Fire HD8. 2017, then. Itís still getting updates, but it is 5.6.6.0 (25May2020).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote