View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 07:31 PM   #78
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I have last year's Fire 8. It's not a bad device and it's cheap but my Samsung Galaxy 8 is much better for only a few dollars more. It has a standard Android interface. It has a better screen and much better speakers. I use both of them mostly for watching videos and the screen on the Fire is okay. It's very good for videos. The speaker isn't. It's pretty useless without a bluetooth speaker. I understand the new one has a similar speaker with similarly poor volume.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote