View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 02:08 AM   #63
Butterfly1234
Enthusiast
Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I can remove the DRM from Kindle eBooks using the DeDRM plugin for Calibre. I didn't have to pay for it.

Companies like epubsoft steal the code from the DeDRM plugin and write their own GUI around it and get suckers to pay for it. And their nook DRM removal program will not work as it requires nook for PC to actually work.
Hello JSWolf,

I installed Calibre in November last year, so I could convert my Amazon-books to epub-format.
I had never heard of it before.
I installed some plug-in, but now I see that I still haven't installed a lot of plug-ins. And I don't even see a de-DRM plugin in the list of plug-ins that I haven't installed yet.
I had never heard of plug-ins before and had I known there was something called a de-DRM plugin, I never would have bought epubsoft, being the "sucker" that I am.
Honestly, if I look at some of the things that are written on this forum, looks so "technical" to me, that it could have well been written in Chinese. I

Can you tell me where I can find this de-DRM plug-in for Calibre, please? That would save me a lot of work.
Butterfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote