View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 11:45 AM   #54
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
When youíre swimming? I bow to your superior abilities!

I read by preference when I can, but when I canít, audiobooks are wonderful. They help beguile activities that are tedious in essence or have tedious aspects. Iíll add that some books are more suited to audio than others and that the narrator makes a huge difference. The right book and the right narrator make for excellent entertainment. And as far as driving goes, much less distracting than the news - which was the reason I started to listen in the first place. The news had become much too jangling during my commute.
I currently don't have a waterproof set of earbuds or headphones to use while swimming. I did try a Sony set but I was not comfortable with using them in the pool since I like swimming along the bottom of the pool which exceeds their maximum 2M depth rating and most definitely not in the ocean. At this point, the ocean is currently my only option since pools are closed and somehow, I suspect that diving in salt water would void the warranty on any current audio player.

I admit listening to the radio while driving but it's an all traffic station. All accidents, all the time.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote