View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 10:37 AM   #53
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I have a tendency to mentally tune out of speech after a while, whether it's a classroom lecture (taking notes helped me focus), talk program on the radio, etc. I expect with an audiobook I'd eventually zone out and then have a hard time finding my place again.
It was a learned skill for me; I had to make the effort to focus and recall my mind to the book. Itís helpful to start with something light or that youíve read before.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote