View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 07:30 AM   #51
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I'm going to have to disagree. I can read much faster than the ebook can be spoken.
When youíre swimming? I bow to your superior abilities!

I read by preference when I can, but when I canít, audiobooks are wonderful. They help beguile activities that are tedious in essence or have tedious aspects. Iíll add that some books are more suited to audio than others and that the narrator makes a huge difference. The right book and the right narrator make for excellent entertainment. And as far as driving goes, much less distracting than the news - which was the reason I started to listen in the first place. The news had become much too jangling during my commute.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote