View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:41 PM   #32
jgneff
jgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjgneff exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch B/C, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
3 x 3 is a waste. You only need 3 x 1 or 2 x2 for colour. How the pixels are arranged makes no difference to the 4096.
My guess was based on the following constraints from the articles I've read:
  • Text is 300 ppi while color is 100 ppi.
  • The number of colors is 4096.
  • The color animation I saw in the video was as fast as the "A2" waveform mode pure black and white animation.
jgneff is offline   Reply With Quote