View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 12:13 PM   #1040
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
I see that you have this working now, but for what it's worth, I've been using inept et al. since early i(heart)cabbages days on Linux and Mac but after switching to Windows a few months ago I also futzed with this for a while before just giving in and installing Calibre.

My impression is that pretty much everyone on Windows uses Calibre for this kind of thing anyway so the command line and scripts are kind of underdeveloped there; and it's just a pain to setup the development environment.

OTOH, you can setup Ubuntu on Windows now
Dunno. I only use the scripts. Easier for me to read thru, set up parameters, debug when they fail, all set up on a separate PC from where Calibre resides.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote