View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #42
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Currently biting into cotton pads to stem the bleeding form having two wisdom teeth out this morning.
Not sure the sedation was strong enough - they said it'd be like being very drunk, and I probably wouldn't remember anything.
Don't feel drunk, and remember quite a lot of cutting, chipping and tugging .

Looking forward to a few days feeling sorry for myself, mooching about doing nothing but reading - my favourite part of feeling poorly .
Extreme Ouch. My commiserations. I sort of remember recovering; Like ZP I had a general (thankfully -- squemish and coward are words that apply to me). Still I recovered in a few days/week, and it was a darn site better than the infection and pain I was having before. <shudder> Things like that make me glad I live after the likes of Alexander Fleming, James Simpson and many others.

Currently, drinking too much very nice Cloudy Bay Pelorus, watching the Stax Story, as t'other half has just finished a chapter. (Actually, I may have got subject and object mixed up just there; I blame the Pelorus.)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote