View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #25
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Oooh, I have done this many times before without a hitch, but this time I had some issues and thought I had bricked the kindle. The first time I loaded the first file, it allowed me to update, but it stayed on the updating page for 20 minutes without the bar loading at all, until I decided to hold the sleep button for 15 seconds. It restarted, but received this error message which told me to contact Kindle Customer Service! I thought maybe this was the error message everyone got, so proceeded to upload the screensaver. When I plugged the kindle back into the kindle it said it wasnt charging.
Anyway, updated the screensavers but it didnt work.

Did the whole process over again, and it worked perfectly. You guys rock! Bye Bye authors.

Last edited by Pushka; 06-16-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote