View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 04:26 PM   #17
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I looked at the sample of the book from Amazon. Unpacking the file with KindleUnpack gave me a collection of images for each page. I stuffed the images into an epub file using Sigil and added one image with a svg wrapper per xhtml file. Pretty much a minimal effort conversion.

Looking at the file I created on my Kobo Sage, one reason that this book is not available on eInk Kindles is that the text size (looking at About the Music) is below 4mm. Looking at the margins on the pages, the images could be trimmed to improve the text size.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_001.png
Views:	163
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	191314  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Solo Guitar Arrangements - Brian Hayes.epub (1.90 MB, 153 views)

Last edited by DNSB; 01-03-2022 at 04:40 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote