View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Post Wodehouse, P.G.: Not George Washington. v2 25 Aug 2008

Sir Pelham Grenville Wodehouse (1881-1975) was a popular English comic writer. His books are usually set around pre-war upper-class English society.

"Not George Washington" (1907), written in collaboration with Herbert Westbrook, is a humorous, fictionalised account of Wodehouse's early years as a journalist. The story is told in first person, but by four different characters.

I created this version from the PG text, formatted with curly quotes, a TOC, etc., using mobiperl from the hand-written HTML file. I hope the formatting comes out fine in all devices, I only really tested it on my Cybook.

Any kind of feedback is welcome.

EDIT (v2):

Fixed a problem with non breaking spaces
(Previous download count: 26)

Last edited by Jellby; 08-25-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote