View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 11:17 AM   #1
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Mac OS X 10.14.5 update released

Mac OS X 10.14.5 update released. I installed it this morning on my MacBook Pro. It went a little bit wonky during the update process, but it successfully installed. When I first selected to install it and then clicked the Restart button, the computer screen froze and nothing happened. I waited a few minutes then manually turned off the computer and then restarted it manually and that managed to start the installation process. During the installation process my MBP's screen did some strange things that are indicative to installations involving monitor/screen drivers, including resizing the screen and displaying a few graphical patterns. But like I said it did install and seems to be fine. I've been hearing about a rumored new 5K or 6K monitor that might be released soon, so perhaps they updated the FW to support it. Of course that monitor will be way over my budget.

ETA: Apple quietly debuted new MacBook Pros and iMacs today, so that might explain this Mac OS X update, at least partially.

Last edited by OtinG; 05-21-2019 at 03:29 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote