View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #57
aklenatlus
Enthusiast
aklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
You can, but if its working why would you? And if you have not done this update and you do this update and you brick your device, you will not be able to sideload to go back.
I want to downgrade because with this new update my kobo shows a more evident ghosting,and I read in another thread that I'm not the only one with this problem, so I'd like to revert to a previous update. So I won't brick my kobo sideloading a previous firmware?
Thanks
aklenatlus is offline   Reply With Quote