View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #6
meeera
Wizard
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad Air 2, MBP; support AuraHD,Kindle,KAura,KGlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mear View Post
Thanks for the input. I hadn't considered the Pocketbook, but I'll definitely look into it. Other than that it looks like the Kindle and Kobo are more or less just as good. Suppose I can't go wrong, but you can bet I'm gonna wish i'd taken the other one either way.
Experience at Mobileread would suggest that overall, most people are very happy with the ereader they choose. But if you can get a hands-on demo first, that could be really helpful for you. Sometimes one just "feels" right or wrong for you. For example, I thought I'd like the Aura HD, but playing with it in the shop showed me that I think it's just too big/heavy for me.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote