View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
WordPress works best for blogging and you can get a free one if you don't want to go through the hassle of running your own. I've never heard of E-blogger.

Tumblr is more for comics and memes. I have my WP crosspost to my Tumblr, but I wouldn't try to use Tumblr for serious writing. Plus the crowd is usually teenagers or people in fandom.
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote