View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #5
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I recommend looking at the site from Jedisaber. He explains the ePUB2 format quite well and it will help you.
I already found Jedisabers site. And the funny thing is: I copied his content.opf ... with the 2 question marks but yeah, his site is really helpful.

As I said, the "version error" was gone, once I changed the path in the content.opf file. After that I got some other errors, but mostly they were caused by bad bracketing (a closing tag too much) and stuff like that.

The only error I still get is about a jpg file. ("not conform to the opf standard"). I guess I will take the same html and jpg files and run them through Calibre and compare the outcoming code with my own code. If that doesn't help me then I will post it here.

But again, thanks for your helpful input.

Edit: never mind what I said earlier, about the jpg file. It seems as if I found the error. I used

media-type="image/jpg"

After changing the "jpg" to "jpeg", the image seems to be fine according to epub checker.

Last edited by NASCARaddicted; 01-26-2013 at 08:37 AM. Reason: solved
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote