View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:06 AM   #33
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Great suggestions all, which are greatly appreciated!

jehane: If I Were an Evil Overlord looks like great fun and has been duly appropriated. Cheers!

Drake-san: thank you for that absolute abundance of suggestions! One or two I've read, one or two I've got and the remainder I'm in the process of looking into.

MicheleA: The Sad Tale of... looks great too and has also been duly picked up, along with K. J. Parker's Autumn series. Thanks!

xg4bx: I have all the Dune books under my belt already, although in the case of several of the later ones I rather wish that wasn't the case. Appreciate the input though!

flipreads: I'll certainly have a look at Troll's Eye View too. Sounds like it could be enjoyable and I've no problem with books meant for a younger audience. Cheers!

Although I'm beginning to ever so slightly lose hope of actually finding a book which fulfils the stated criteria, please do keep those suggestions coming.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote