View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
calibre not detecting Kindle for Android?

I run Kindle for Android on a tablet. I also have a Kindle DX. I have a large collection of books that aren't Amazon sourced. I decided to create a second library in Calibre and to send them to the tablet.

However, for some reason Calibre installed them in the library for the built in reader, not Kindle for Android.

How can I get Calibre to format in mobi and to send to the Kindle app's library instead of the other one?

Thanks.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote