View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #31
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyd View Post
I agree, the lighted cover is very easy to tell.
I got a clip only because I read laying back in bed and was worried it may tip forwards. I was using the elastic to secure it on the top corner and it was great, but was also concerned about it slipping off the bed or my lap, this way I feel safer.

But seriously, the lighted cover is just plain awesome, I just wished they made these for Sony readers too, it is near perfect for a reading light. Haven't touched my mighty bright since I got it.
They have lighted covers for the sony readers, although the light is battery powered rather than using the devices power source. I have a black leather lighted cover for my Sony PRS-300. It's an official Sony product.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote