Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:35 AM   #141
GinoXB
Connoisseur
GinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura about

Device: Aluratek Libre
My heartfelt condolences to her friends and family in real life and here on the forums.

I'm fairly new to the forums and I've noticed quite a bit of her posts on the threads I've read and of the comments she left on the threads where she uploaded her works. I can't say I'll ever have the pleasure of communicating with her here on the forums. I can cherish her works she's left for us here to enjoy.

In such tragic circumstances I always think of the Robert Frost poem Nothing Gold Can Stay.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

I'll always remember this poem from watching The Outsiders in 5th grade. It struck a chord within me at the time that has always stayed in my mind. I hope the empathy does the memory of Patricia justice.
GinoXB is offline   Reply With Quote