View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #1287
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Thanks for the help. I turned off and on several times. My wifi is working.

I will not deregister, not good advice as I would have to reload everything. Please don't anyone do that unless you like redoing everything.

I emailed Kindle. Oh well. No offers for me.
Not completely everything, but it can be a pain (apps stay installed, for example).

There doesn't appear to be a "restart" for the Fire that works in the same way as the eInk kindles (which I often resort to, in order to force offers to get downloaded).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote