View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:51 AM   #1282
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
I can understand that the number of people looking for a KK case/cover is relatively small at this point, but having the offer on a KK and then not including anything made for the KK makes little sense to me, especially since Amazon is still selling new KKs. It can annoy people who were looking forward to finding a case/cover for their KK only to find that nothing fits, or even worse, someone might buy one of the cases/covers thinking that it fits their KK. After all, the KK was known simply as the "Kindle" at one point and all of the cases/covers will fit the "Kindle", which I know refers to the K4, but I'm sure that there are plenty of people who don't follow the Kindle models closely enough to realize that at this point, their KK is not a "Kindle".

In regards to the power adapter, I'm seeing it as $20. Where do you see the 1/2 off? Not that I'm interested in buying one but I was just wondering if there was some type of discount that I'm not aware of. I have plenty of USB power adapters and micro USB cables, and $7 is still pretty expensive for a USB power adapter even if I did need to buy one. The Kindle adapter is also only rated at 0.85A, which is relatively low as far as USB power adapters go, so any device that charges at a higher rate would charge slower when connected to the Kindle adapter. For example, most smartphones charge at 1A and tablets typically charge at around 2A.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote