View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 08:04 AM   #11
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
From my experience it also seems impossible to remove the sample Gallery pictures from the Nook Color. I have deleted them numerous times only to have them reappear. This is a lot more intrusive than having a few doc files that you can just ignore. Those pictures keep showing up in the slideshow, and I see no way to stop them from appearing.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I guess one thing I'm saying is that I don't understand why folks get so upset over the 2 Nook Manuals that stay on their devices. Just ignore them, I'd say.

Last edited by RAH; 06-17-2011 at 08:06 AM.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote