View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Updates for this thread.. sorry, i updated another thread, and i forgot to update this one.

I have returned from my holiday in Osaka, and true enough, the Glo first detects your IP location, before deciding which account to allow you to log in with. So when I was in japan, it only allowed me to log in with my Rakuten id. However, once back home, I reset the unit and started again, and this time it "correctly" allowed me to sign in with my kobo id!

So for the japanese kobo glo, i conclude that it is no different software-wise, from the international version. Same goes for the paperwhite as well!

Thanks for all your suggestions guys!
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote