View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #9
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
From the Kobo Touch FAQ page:

Quote:
4. Can I upgrade my Kobo Original or Kobo Wireless eReader to a Kobo eReader Touch?

Unfortunately the full Kobo eReader Touch experience requires specialized hardware and it is not possible to upgrade the Kobo Original or Kobo Wireless eReader. However, we are committed to continuing to support both of these devices and we will be delivering many new feature enhancements over the coming year.
I hope that is true - I'm sure they are busy bug-fixing the Touch, and hopefully will start to roll-out some of the enhancements to the other readers. I know technology moves on, but the Original was only a year old when the Touch was announced and the Wifi probably about 6 months, plus the Wifi is still available for sale.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote