View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 02:35 AM   #69
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Strange. I didn't notice that kind of behavior but I'll keep an eye on it.

To check the version long press the middle of the screen and tap the "About" entry.
I should write the package version in a file.

Edit:
I've set the device to power off after 10 minutes and it actually powered off without draining battery.

Edit:
I've left it with wireless on and it powered itself off. Maybe it's firmware related.

Edit:
Also in my logs there are no things like:
Quote:
task_findbyappname('/ebrmain/bin/connect_settings.app')
task found: 125
[159:09/04/15 07:57:24] netagent called with parameter wscanx
And those look like system errors to me:
Quote:
[ERROR] [/srv/build/EP.cron/ebrmain_build/common_utilities/message_client.cpp:50: int pocketbook::utilities::MessageClient::Init(const char*, size_t, size_t)]Condition 0 == err failed. connect failed with [111]
[ERROR] [/srv/build/EP.cron/ebrmain_build/universal_sync/src/sync_client.cpp:61: int pocketbook::universal_sync::SyncClient::Init()] err:[-1]
So the issue might actually not be related to coolreader.

Last edited by brucelee; 04-09-2015 at 03:51 AM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote