View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 03:24 PM   #158
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
That's all well and good, but none of it makes e-books an abomination.
That's just stylistic hyperbole. I think a number of people on this thread are making the mistake of treating a literary essay (a well-written one, in my opinion) like a research article. I ended subscribing to The Atlantic after reading it because I had reached a tipping point in my appreciation of the articles I had been reading from it.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote