Thread: Font Embedding?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #56
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What I don't get is why the meatgrinder cannot be used to convert the ePub into all of the other reflowable formats. There's no reason why it cannot be done since the meatgrinder is some version of Calibre.
Well, it is in early Beta. Those features might be forthcoming. Although some of the formatting allowed in ePub might not work in, for example, mobipocket or palm. Thus you fall back on the Meatgrinder version.

Quote:
Also, is Smashwords marking author directly uploaded ePub in a way so we'll know the ePub is not meatground? If not, it's a crap shoot and one I'm not willing to gamble my money on.
File a suggestion box item?
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote