View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:43 AM   #17
whopper
Groupie
whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'whopper knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by raydeng View Post
Specifically, I've yet to find a "save it later" app (I've tried both Pocket and Instapaper) that has a smooth experience, both scrolling and highlighting.
it is eink, no matter what cpu you throw at the device, is never going to be an smooth experience. I am using pocket, relay for reddit, materialistic for HN and other app daily for dozens of articles and I don't have a problem with it, but I knew before buying it what I should expect.

What I miss for those app though, is the page up/page down layout the onyx browser have, that should make browsing with third party apps using that instead of finger scroll much easier.

As for highlighting, you can lower the android long press delay making everything faster if that's what you are saying

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-t...owest-setting/

if you are talking about the stylus lag in third party apps, then yes, onyx should start using the android SDK instead their own or copy the samsung s-pen one that also works fine.

Last edited by whopper; 07-12-2018 at 12:51 AM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote