View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 04:45 PM   #21
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Does the OTG function is always available with the 1.9.0 version ?
As far as I know, OTG has never worked with any version of the firmware for the Note as the Note does not provide power to the connected device/thumb drive. Firmware 1.9.0 certainly doesn't on my Note.

That said, some people have been able to get OTG working on their Note/Max2 by using a cable which provides power directly to the thumb drive or whatever device you are attempting to hook up to the Note/Max2. Haven't tried it yet myself. However, there is some information on it in one of the various threads.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote