View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I'm actually quite surprised MS is beating Apple to the punch in this whole converging the mobile OS and Desktop OS without even having a tablet on the market.
It's what the tablet versions of Android and iOS should have been all along. I guess that is why I'm only willing to buy a 7" tablet. Simply because 10" are not productive enough for normal computing.

In my opinion the one area that MS has everyone beat is in productivity applications. For them to have a successful tablet they are going to have to bring those apps to the tablet space and make it effective to use.

BTW MS has always had this angle, all MS tablets where full fledged window devices with the Pen technology.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote