View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 03:48 PM   #17
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I used a Kobo Glo for about a year. As a reader, it was fine, and other than the occasional lock up, it had no chronic issues. But I really appreciate the wireless delivery options of Kindles. If Kobo had a similar option, I would have kept using the Glo. I had no experience with Kobo support either, but have always had terrific support from Amazon.

I get books from various sources, and have no issue with format shifting. But I don't want to have to use my computer when it's time to send a book to my reader. It's just not convenient for me. I'm loving my Oasis 2, and my only complaint is the battery life. But for my needs, plugging it in every 4-5 days is no problem.

I've had several Kindle models, and only one issue when I needed warranty help from Amazon. I had a new Kindle with 48 hours of the call.
HUH??? No Wireless?? No Wifi??? NOT TRUE! I have the 2013 Kobo Aura 6" It DOES have WiFi ... I had it since Nov 2016 its Never Locked up Unlike the Kindle PW that Always locked up for Days!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote