View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 05:17 AM   #66
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
They also take account of the country in your Paypal account if you use Paypal. If I pay with my usual paypal account, I hit geographic restrictions. If I pay with the account I created at paypal.com, I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I think, Geoff, that although FictionWise have to impose these geographical restrictions, they've deliberately left the system as "open" as they can. As far as their system is concerned, if you tell it that you're in the USA, and they have nothing on their system (such as a credit card) which indicates otherwise, then you are in the USA as far as they are concerned, and they'll happily sell you the books.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote