View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 11:52 AM   #129
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoon01 View Post
I have Calibre 1.21 but apparently only 32Bit. I am running Windows 8.0 and strongly trying not to upgrade to 8.1 as I have heard a lot of complaints about it.

I will upgrade to the 64 bit versiion of Calibre just to see what happens with this problem but I am sure that there are a lot of users out there under older os's that can only run the 32bit version. Any idea if there is a way to retain all my settings when I delete the old version and install the 64 bit version?

I can also privately provide you with my credentials for the library where it is failing if that would be helpful in debugging.

a
Calibre SHARES settings between versions (because there is only ONE config folder)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote