View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #32
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
This could actually be fun if used wisely. I remember listening to an Jane Austen audiobook that played a little period music between chapters. It really enhanced the experiance.
It's funny to me that you liked that. I listen to a lot of audiobooks and detest it when they have any sounds. It seems to drop me right out of the story. But I guess the saying about how boring the world would be if we all liked the same things is correct.

I doubt I would like Google's idea either. If I want sound while reading, I put on some classical music. I wouldn't want sound effects.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote