View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #98
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
komic is aweeeeesooooome!did you manage to bring back pinch to zoom?
Not yet....
I've tried and I managed to bring it back only opening a content window. BTW, this messes everything else (images, margins, popup, buttons)....
I really can't understand why THEY broke the pinch-to-zoom....it was so easy setting it in config.xml....

Anyway....I'm really thinking about making a kindlet...
I used java some times ago...it was quite interesting, but I always used only print screen...
What scares me is the visual part...
Does anybody have a good starting point? Any book or something similar?

Thanks!!!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote