View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #13
nightboy
Connoisseur
nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: NST, Boyue T62
Quote:
Originally Posted by iakovl View Post
care to share apps and the build.prop changes that you made

and yes, the lack of eink apps is a problem, hope moon+ might have an option, really like that reader even the the stock reader and book browser are really good, only problem is that the font size is set by book and not global
there many ways to tweak your device performance & battery life using build.prop

I have not done many changes to build.prop (testing battery life) but added the following:
Quote:
pm.sleep_mode=1
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=180
adding or changing variables in build.prop could be useful sometime but you have to test these modifications.

You can also run init.d scripts. Just create an init.d directory , add your scripts to it and modify install_recovery.sh to run these scripts (dont forget chmod 777).

For example, I am using the following script to reduce the number of app running in the background:
Quote:
echo 3932,6553,14418,34079,38011,40632 > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree
Also, I have installed Autostart, Disable Service & Greenify ( Xposed module) to stop many apps from running in the background (improve performance & battery life).

You can install a firewall app (I am using afwall) to stop some apps from sending & receiving useless data like ads( also improve battery life).

Beside these apps, I have installed another Xposed module called "App Settings". App Settings is an excellent app that can change your apps' font's size and DPI (A MUST HAVE APP) .
These are all system's applications I am using right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik View Post
Actually I have seen all the videos on them. The thing id they are all of the T61. And that too of the pure stock experience. Is there to difference at all between both of them except for the large battery and the headphone jack?

I could find no video of the T62. Please see of you could find the time to make one. Or write about one in-depth hacked experience.
There are no differences between T61 & T62 except larger battery & headphone jack.
I found few videos at (youku.com) for T62.
I will post my test for the battery life soon.

Last edited by nightboy; 09-13-2014 at 11:00 PM.
nightboy is offline   Reply With Quote