View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #14
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Yep, as I said in the other forum, apps like that can greatly alleviate the problem.

But I do wish apple would just make a "My Files" section of the iPad and let users create their own subfolders in there and then drag and drop files in to there in iTunes.

If that was a standard feature built into the OS, then all apps would take advantage of it, vs. now having a situation where a 3rd party app needs to take advantage of another 3rd party app etc.

It would solve problems like the terrible photo loading system where you can only do it via synching which is a pain. The easiest thing seems to make a new folder for iPad photos and copy pictures and folders of pictures in there and sync them. Otherwise if you synch one folder, then go back a later date and synch another folder of pics (say from a recent vacation) that are saved elsewhere it deletes the current pics from the iPad and you only have the new vacation pics.

Probably some workaround, but jesus would it be much simpler to just be able to drag and drop than folder of new pics to a "my pictures" folder on the iPad in iTunes.

People say Apple products are so intuitive and easy to use, but I get frustrated with them since simple tasks like loading files ends up being needless complex because of requiring iTunes, only having synching as an option for some things etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote