View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:44 AM   #15
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I have two Windows 7 machines running Windows Media Center which will probably never be upgraded because M$ changed WMC in Windows 8 so the only extender available is the Xbox 360. I was using Xbox 360s but switched to 3rd party extenders because I was having problems with network stutter when the Xboxes were streaming video from my WMC server (100 Mb/s vs 1Gb/s issues). If the Xbox 1 had a WMC extender app, or if the most recent Xbox 360 had upgraded the network connection, I'd be willing to upgrade, but nope.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote