View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:04 AM   #14
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
By the time windows 10 is released I'll be in the market for a new Laptop. I certainly wouldn't ever considering upgrading the OS on our current two laptops. In my view the only reason W10 is free is because of the fiasco of Windows 8. I hate to think what we will all do if Microsoft get W10 wrong. I can always buy a MAC but God knows what businesses would do.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote