View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #41
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I suspect that what is happening is that margins are too thin and investors are starting to lose patience with Bezos' plans.
Amazon departments don't traditionally coordinate well.

I truly believe this to be something that originated strictly inside of the Affiliates section, and is not a part of some larger strategy. The reason being the poor way this was implemented, had it been vetted better as part of a coordinated policy change, the very very poor way it is being done would have surely been brought up.

I truly don't believe they realize yet the impact that this will have on how (un)attractive an option KDP Select is for authors now that they have made promotion of free books a death penalty for any affiliate site.
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote