Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:58 AM   #97
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Still nothing. I sent my 'old' Glo 15 days ago. They received it 13 days ago. They corrected the fault in their system 8 days ago. They would send a replacement on receipt and inspection of the 'old' Glo. Both receipt and inspection have occurred... Posting *anything* takes 1 day to deliver in the Netherlands (and I did check: they're sending from the Netherlands). This means they did not send it last week. MAYBE they sent it yesterday, which would mean I'd receive it today. But I am not hopeful. I sent Kobo another mail last night.

Frankly I'm now fed up, disappointed and sad.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote