View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #16
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
What makes you think it doesn't work on the Kobo? I just had a heck of a time trying to use a footnote. I must have tried about 20 times, going from a medium size to the largest font size, and wasn't able to activate it until the 20th try (largest font size, second try). I gave up trying to tap the back link after 5 tries failing (on the largest font size).
Two reasons:. I can get footnotes to open rather than turn page 99 times out of 100 on others, and normally there is a light grey underline on active links thats not there on this one. I've see that a few times.

[EDIT] ignore the thumbs down on the post. I guess I accidentally hit it and didn't notice till I posted and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Last edited by robko; 12-23-2012 at 11:40 AM.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote