View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
wes101
Zealot
wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
Hi everyone,

We are working on getting the 1.9.3 upgrade tweaked and redeployed as we speak. In the mean time we have re-enabled the 1.9.2 upgrade so that anyone who did a factory-reset can upgrade back to 1.9.2.

For those asking, 1.9.3 was to include the capability of being able to control how often the device did a full page refresh while reading, and some performance improvements / bug-fixes. I will get a detailed list.

For anyone who did a factory reset back to 1.9, please connect the device to the Desktop app and sync to get 1.9.2 and you should be good to go.
i did the update twice and each time it freezes about half way then i ejected and unplugged it and it said updating software and it lasts for 3 seconds and mine still said 1.8 (r27873, may 20th 2011)
wes101 is offline   Reply With Quote