View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 06:18 PM   #791
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipAHoy View Post
I have the annotations plugin, and have highlighted several parts of books I have read. Where do I find the notes and highlights? How does the annotations plugin work? There doesn't seem to be an option for customizing the plugins.
Have you looked at the first post? It explains all the basics: What the plugin does, how to configure it, how to use it. And the plugin has help. It does have more information than the first post. If after reading some of that, and you still have questions, please come back and ask any questions.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote